The pioneer of New Zealand wine
Located in the Marlborough region of New Zealand, Cloudy Bay is blessed with a unique terroir where a cool,
maritime South Pacific climate produces wines of great fruit intensity.
Area: Marlboro, Newzealand Foundation: 1985
- The Sauvignon Blanc of Marlborough that the whole world fell in love with. Juicy passion fruits aroma and rich fruits of Mandarin orange with refreshing herbs and green apple are astonishing.
CLOUDY BAY CHARDONNAY
- This wine has a classic taste characterized by aromas of lime and blood orange with toasty nugat and nuts flavors added with deep minerality.
CLOUDY BAY TE KOKO
- This Sauvignon Blanc is made by natural fermentation and long maturation in barrique. The seductive taste has flavors of brure and caramel with fully ripen citrus and tropical fruits.
CLOUDY BAY PINOT NOIR
- With an inviting, smokey nose of plum and black cherries, this Pinot Noir has overtones of baking spices. A soft palate entry supplemented by chalky tannins builds structure towards an intense, brooding finish.
CLOUDY BAY PELORUS
- The sparkling wine from Marlborough, New Zealand. A layered bouquet of apple and lemon citrus complements fresh bready notes derived from two years bottle ageing on lees. The deliciously crisp palate displays toasty, creamy complexity, enhanced by a lingering nutty finish.
CLOUDY BAY TE WAHI
- “Te Wahi” is a Maori saying meaning “the place”. We believe that great Pinot Noir speaks of its origin, and “Te Wahi” is our encapsulation of the extremely southerly and continental terroir that is Central Otago. The palate is decadently sweet fruited and richly textured. The density of the wine is counter balanced by bright acidity and supple tannins. The finish is long, focused and complex.