Unnecessarily well made
Glenmorangie single malt scotch whisky originates in the Scottish Highlands where,
at the Glenmorangie Distillery, it is distilled in the tall malt whisky stills in Scotland,
expertly matured in the fine oak casks, and perfected by the Men of Tain.
The Distillery was founded in 1843 and is renowned as a pioneer in its field,
uniting tradition with innovation to create unnecessarily well made whiskies.
Area: Highlands, scotland Foundation: 1843
- Glenmorangie The Original 700ml is the original expression of elegant, floral spirit and the real backbone of the Glenmorangie range.
LASANTA 12 YEARS
- Glenmorangie Lasanta is an elegant but full bodied whisky, spending ten years maturing in American white oak ex-bourbon casks before being extra-matured for a further two years in Oloroso Sherry and Pedro Ximenez casks from Spain.
QUINTA RUBAN 12 YEARS
- Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban is the dark and intense whisky in the extra-matured range, spending 10 years maturing in American white oak casks before being transferred into specially selected ruby port pipes from the Quintas or wine estates of Portugal.
NECTAR D'OR 12 YEARS
- Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or is a captivating single malt whisky with delicious extravagance and sensual pleasures,spending ten years maturing in American white oak ex-bourbon casks before being extra-matured for two years in Sauternes casks.
GLENMORANGIE 18 YEARS
- Glenmorangie 18 Years Old is a single malt Scotch whisky of serious distinction. Once it has spent fifteen years maturing in american white oak casks a part of it is transferred into spanish oloroso casks to spend a further three years maturing. Then, when both elements have reached 18 years, we blend them back together to create a whisky with a rich bouquet and full, rounded flavour.
- Glenmorangie Signet is a fusion of unique and rare elements. Clouded in secrecy, Signet is the culmination of a lifetime's experience. A blend of Glenmorangie’s oldest whisky - distilled over thirty years ago when malting still occurred on site, and spirit matured in a selection of the world's one of the finest casks.
GLENMORANGIE 25 YEARS
- Glenmorangie 25 Years Old is the rarest and oldest member of the Glenmorangie family. It is a single malt of notable class and intensity. Full bodied and sumptuous, the Glenmorangie 25 Years Old is the real embodiment of our continued dedication to perfection.