The special blend that remains
ever true to its origins
Hennessy cognac is recognised as the pinnacle of the cognac world
and is internationally recognised as a symbol of luxury, power and passion.
Hennessy’s remarkable collection of rare “eaux-de-vie” is matched only by the unique skill of the Master Blenders.
Since 1800, this know-how has been jealously guarded and passed on from generation to generation.
Area: Cognac, France Foundation: 1765
- Hennessy V.S is smooth and complex, the symbol of a bold cognac appreciated for its elegant and lively notes.
V.S.O.P FINE CHAMPAGNE
- Hennessy VSOP is a blend of 60 different “eaux-de-vie” aged up to 15 years and noted for its balance and sophistication.
- Hennessy X.O is rich, full-bodied, complex, and has always embodied the finest traditions of Hennessy cognac.
- Hennessy Paradis is a blend of 100 different “eaux-de-vie” aged up to 130-years-old. Harmony, finesse and elegance are the dominant characters.
HENNESSY PARADIS IMPÉRIAL
- Paradis Impérial encloses a treasure: Several hundred rare “eaux-de-vie” brought by James Hennessy, the son of the founder, Richard Hennessy.
- Richard Hennessy is an incredibly complex cognac made of exceptional “eaux-de-vie” aged up to 200 years old. It embodies the soul of the House of Hennessy.