Ultimate pleasurable champagne
offering undisputed quality
Krug is the only Champagne House to offer five ultra premium cuvées,
each of which is different, and of equal, undisputed quality and distinction.
Each cuvée is designed to illustrate a particular interpretation of nature, offering an incomparable taste experience.
Each of our champagnes is made with generosity and love -
to overwhelm the senses with exceptional pleasure.
Area: Reims, FranceFoundation: 1843
KRUG COLLECTION 1990
- A very limited number of bottles of each Krug Vintage are kept under ideal conditions in the Krug Cellars. Tasted and appraised, they are waiting to blossom, into a second life. Krug Vintage thus becomes Krug Collection-where time takes on new meaning.
KRUG GRAND CUVÉE
- Krug Grande Cuvée is the ultimate pleasure experience in champagne. The generous champagne in the world with exceptional finesse.
- Krug Rosé is the ultimate pleasure experience in Rosé champagne. It is unexpected, both sensual and daring.
- Krug Vintage 2002 is the expression of a year captured by Krug with its distinct character.
KRUG CLOS DU MESNIL 2002
- Krug Clos du Mesnil 2002 embodies the purity of an emblematic, walled single plot of Chardonnay in a single year.
KRUG CLOS D'AMBONNAY 2000
- Krug Clos d’Ambonnay celebrates, with the rare champagne, the unique character of a particular Pinot Noir grape in a single year.