Elevated by nature, always above
Terrazas de los Andes has established a core wine philosophy based on Argentina's
primary advantage in the world of winemaking: high elevation grape cultivation.
By leveraging the unique Mendoza topography at the foothills of the Andes,
Terrazas de los Andes has captured the essence of Argentine fruit expression and forged a distinct national style.
Area: Mendoza, Argentina Foundation: 1999
- This wine was made of grapes grown in our cool climate vineyards at the altitude of 1,250m in the Andes. Ripe tropical fruit flavors and creamy texture make a good balance with crisp acidity.
TERRAZAS RESERVA TORRONTES
- Terrazas Reserva Torrontes is made with Argentina’s indigenous grape variety Torrontes grown at the altitude of 1,800m in the Andes. Intense tropical fruit notes as passion fruit and litchi combine with balanced aromas of white peach, ripe apricot and white roses. This is a great refreshing white wine to enjoy casually.
TERRAZAS RESERVA MALBEC
- Noble grape variety of Argentina Malbec is characterised by intense floral and fruity notes. Presence of roses, violets and ripe black cherry aromas reveals a toasty and spicy character of black pepper and clove. It's sweet and juicy mouthfeel deliver finesse, delicate tannins and an elegant finish of black fruits.
RESERVA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- This wine embodies enchanting and spicy aromas of vanilla and cacao with intense plum flavor. Aromatic and luxurious red wine with a beautiful structure framed by rich tannins.
SINGLE VINEYARD LAS COMPUERTAS
- Produced in single vineyard, this wine is dynamic, intense and round. It shows great aromatic concentration, with plum, blackberry and black cherry notes. Subtle anise and licorice notes together with smoked hues define its great complexity. The palate is succulent with great persistence and silkiness.
SINGLE VINEYARD LOS AROMOS
- Produced in single vineyard, this Cabernet Sauvignon is characterized by black fruit aromas of blueberry and blackberry in perfect harmony with herbal notes of thyme that add great freshness to the wine. Predominance of ripe tannins that provide this Cabernet with a thick profile and persistent aftertaste.
TERRAZAS CHEVAL DES ANDES
- This wine is a Grand Cru of Argentina produced by the joint venture with Chateau Cheval Blanc, a Premier Cru of Bordeaux. Cheval des Andes surprises for its balanced complexity, aromatic precision and presence of soft and delicate tannins. A wine with great personality and character.