CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- MHD Artists Scholarship Program
- Women Empowerment Event
- Sustainability Seminar at CITIZEN WEEK JAPAN 2020
- A donation to support areas affected by the torrential rains of July 2020
- Support for the Smile Food Project
- Living Soils Forum at Vinexpo Paris
- MOËT HENNESSY UNVEILS ITS VINEXPO PROGRAM
- Establishment of the MHD Emergency Disaster Relief Fund and Donations to Disaster Areas Support of Typhoon No.19
- Participated in the Citizen Week Japan 2019
MHD Moët Hennessy Diageo conducts
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities based on our values,
and with the aim of giving something back to society,
fulfilling our social responsibilities and being an upstanding contributor to society.
Spirit of Conquest
CULTIVATE THE BESTMoët Hennessy global is committed to CSR based on a platform called "Cultivate the Best".
This platform consists of the following four pillars and we are alsoworking on these pillars in Japan.
3 AREAS OF OUR CSR
At MHD, we are committed to implementing CSR activities
in three areas: Sustainable Development /
Environment; Responsible Consumption; and Citizenship / Social Contributions.